perl-dev mailing list archives

From mer...@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Subject Re: potential release candidate
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:08:32 GMT
>>>>> "Geoffrey" == Geoffrey Young <geoff@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

Geoffrey> alright, since lincoln is good to go and things (in general)
Geoffrey> seem to be in good shape, I'd like to roll an official RC on
Geoffrey> monday, with release to CPAN on wednesday if all goes well.

When you do that, please also remove RC4 from the CPAN (it'll still
be available on backpan), as CPAN.pm currently wants me to "upgrade"
my modperl1 "Apache::PerlSections" by installing modperl2.  To be
safe, all prior RCs should be removed, so that I don't have to ask
about this again. :)