perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r165215 - in /perl/modperl/branches/clone-skip-unstable: ModPerl-Registry/t/ lib/ModPerl/ src/modules/perl/ t/apr-ext/ t/conf/ t/lib/TestAPRlib/ t/lib/TestCommon/ t/perl/ t/response/TestAPR/ t/response/TestDirective/ t/response/TestPerl/ xs/APR/APR/ xs/APR/Const/ xs/APR/PerlIO/ xs/Apache2/Const/ xs/ModPerl/Const/
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 06:18:55 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> stas@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: stas
>> Date: Thu Apr 28 15:24:43 2005
>> New Revision: 165215

>> Log:
>> merge the right branch: CLONE_SKIP support
>
>  > Modified:
> In my vain attempts to keep up with all this, I was reading the commit
> and I'm wondering if you meant to commit this file(below) as it is
> generated
> as its contents say ?
>
> Sorry for the noise if I'm way off.

Thanks Philip, I had removed it. I was just rushing to commit my rough
changes before taking a plane, not bothering much about checking as this
is a scratch branch to play with. there are many other things I need to
clean up before it'll go to the trunk. It's still incomplete, as I get
random segfaults :(