perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: time for RC6?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:50:12 GMT
Carl Brewer wrote:
> Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> There were a few critical build bugs fixed since RC5 (like failing
>> 'make install' and detection issue). Any chance we can go with RC6?
>> And then if everything is clear 2 weeks later it can be 2.0.0.
I like this idea; but, somewhere along the lines, we broke the thread
support on FSBD as the server never starts.  I've narrowed it to a
mod_perl2 issue(s) as I've got same os,httpd,apr,apr-util, and perl.

I thinking friday->saturday, I'll try the binary diff trial and error
approach thing with SVN to figure out which commit did it.

FYI this was working just before RC5 was released. with 100% test success.

I don't think it should block RC6 though.

--
END