perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject [mp2] new ithreads branch?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:42:41 GMT
I'm working out the details of using the new CLONE_SKIP feature. I was
thinking that it'd be useful to make a new branch for tha purpose. The
main problem is that at the moment we can't run the new tests
conditionally, since there is nothing to condition the support for
CLONE_SKIP :(

Another issue is Apache::Test, which needs a better
Test::More/Test::Builder support than we have now (due to threads issues).
And potentially as discussed before we many bundle Test::More with A-T or
mp2. So it'd be nice to work out those details in that branch too. Or do
we need a separate branch for A-T?

Once we have the branch others can test whether things work for them.