perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: mp1 -> svn
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:10:37 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
>
>> Hello all. I think it's about time to move mp1 over to the subversion
>> repository.
>>
>> I want to spend a few days in the near future going thru the reported
>> mp1 problems
>> and possibly release a new mp1 from it's new svn home if I can get a
>> few patches
>> in easily.
>
> That's nice, but what about the mp2 stuff?

mp2 stuff has not left my mind either ;-)

> Please take a look at the
> todo list.

Yes, I've looked at it and there are a few things in there I will be
working on shortly (i.e. the Apache::Reload segvs)

> There are things of much higher urgency than releasing a new
> mp1 IMHO.

Yes, I agree with you there. It's only that mp1 has a user base too, and I just
want to move things forward on the mp1 front, even if only slightly. I think there
has been enough bug fixes to warrant an eventual new release. The last mp1 release
was, after all, in October 2003.