perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: potential release candidate
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:29:57 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:

>ok, I rolled a _potential_ release candidate:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~geoff/mod_perl-2.0.0-RC5.tar.gz

I still have t/error/runtime.t failing tests 7, 9, 11.

I reported this recently, but we didn't get anywhere with it. Any more
ideas?

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.