perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r160423 - perl/modperl/trunk/Makefile.PL
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:12:29 GMT

>> -  http://perl.apache.org/somelinkwellwritelater
>> +  http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html
>

> Haven't you disabled the cron, Geoff, meaning the site is not being updated
>
>  http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html
>
> gives 404.

yes, I disabled cron.  there was discussion about having the site docs not
match the latest official distribution, which we were trying to avoid.

as we get closer to a release I guess we can turn them back on and sync the
site.  unless you want to do it now.  but really nobody should see that
message until they try to install RC5 (svn users being the obvious
exception, but they don't need docs anyway :)

--Geoff