perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: TEST results
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:48:30 GMT

> httpd2, apr/apr-uti, modperl from svn trunk

> t/apache/content_length_header.t               27    3  11.11%  2 5 17

if you're using httpd 2.1 (svn trunk) then that's probably the issue - this
test tests properties of the httpd server just so we can make note when it
changes behaviors on us.

so, it's something for us to look into, but 2.1 isn't really officially
supported at the moment, so no biggie.

> t/protocol/eliza.t                              7    4  57.14%  3-6

hopefully stas has an idea about this one :)

> I saw a lot of Apache2 stuff in the install lines during make install..
> shouldn't it be gone ?

that depends.  can you be more specific?  what was explicitly removed was an
isntall into, say, Apache2/Apache/RequestRec.pm.  the proper path is now
Apache2/RequestRec.pm, so Apache2/ isn't gone, per-se, it's just become
officially present and non-invisible :)

> Overall thats an incredibly awesome success rate for all the changes
> that just happened. Keep up the great work!

thanks.  and thanks for testing - it's good to know that folks other than
the developers are taking it for a spin and helping to catch problems.

--Geoff