perl-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Randy Kobes <>
Subject Re: outstanding rename items
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:47:03 GMT
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> > I could take a stab at beginning to port the docs over to
> > the new namespace. Should I wait on that, or the sooner
> > the better? If sooner, I'll try to do much of it in one go
> > this weekend, so as to leave things in as consistent state
> > as possible.
> I'd say sooner rather than later.  as it stands now the
> docs are out of sync with the API.

Would it be a consideration to get a release candidate out
before changing the docs? If we change the docs now, the
docs at get changed, which will then reflect
the svn API, but not the current CPAN release candidate.
This, furthermore, will put the docs at out
of sync with, since they're based on the
CPAN version.

best regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message