perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl 2.0 namespaces - a proposal
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:51:39 GMT
Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@bestsolution.at> writes:

> What's going to happen to Apache::Request will it also follow this
> direction and renamed Apache2::Request?

TBD- I think that issue depends on what folks say about the
current renaming proposal for mp2.  In the past the apreq-dev
has always honored the wishes of dev@perl, but I'm not sure what
will happen since there are other issues that are still being
worked out.  There's a multi-env-unstable branch that's available
for testing

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/branches/multi-env-unstable/

which does do the Apache2::Request thing, but I wouldn't recommend
installing it at the moment (it's a bit too unstable still :-).

--
Joe Schaefer