perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: merging unstable to trunk NOW!
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:08:30 GMT

> alright, I think I'm done.  I checked out fresh from trunk a bunch of times
> and everything looks to be in order.

oh, and for the interested, you may have seen a few commits come through.
what is missing, however, is the large commit that merges mod_perl branch to
trunk.  svn crapped out in the middle of the commit with this

Adding         xs/tables/current/Apache2/StructureTable.pm
Sending        xs/tables/current/ModPerl/FunctionTable.pm
Transmitting file data ......[snip].....svn: RA layer request failed
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MERGE request failed on '/repos/asf/perl/modperl/trunk'
svn: MERGE of '/repos/asf/perl/modperl/trunk': timed out waiting for server
(https://svn.apache.org)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/src/mergeme/trunk/svn-commit.tmp'

it looks like the commit made it to the sources but the commit email didn't.
 I don't know what can be done about that now, though.

--Geoff