perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: merging unstable to trunk NOW!
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:46:49 GMT

Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi all
>
> with david as a safety net, I'm working on merging unstable to trunk as I
> write this.
>
> please hold off on commits to either branch until things get sorted out,
> which should be in just a little while.  I'll post again when the coast is
> clear.

alright, I think I'm done.  I checked out fresh from trunk a bunch of times
and everything looks to be in order.

so, please perform a fresh checkout and give it a whirl just to make sure I
didn't miss anything.  hopefully any issues that arise from this point out
are problems with the code itself and not with the merge.

--Geoff