perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Test.pm can't deal with ithreads, need Test::More
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:11:46 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2005, at 10:03 AM, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>>> Same problem, since when run under mod_perl, you must have *all* tests
>>> redefining stuff, I think.
>>

>> yeah, I guess you're right.  hmph.
>

> Dunno if this will help, but you might want to try using Test::Legacy if
> you're getting compatibility problems between Test.pm and Test::More:
>
>   http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Legacy/

Thanks David, but if we have to bundle Test::More this issue is resolved,
as we will just use it everywhere. Though I really dislike T-M's
diagnostics, as it prints the debug data only on failure and there is no
way to override it. Hopefully we can still continue using t_cmp() from
Apache::TestUtil.