perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] s/Apache::/Apache2::/g
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:35:26 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>>Joe Schaefer wrote:

>>>+1, sadly.
>>
>>yes, +1 here too.
>>
>>and I reiterate the sad sentiment - I don't like needing to do this, but it
>>seems we really have little choice, given all the factors involved.
>
> +1

OK, so you clearly win. surprise, surprise :)

Please merge as soon as possible the rename branch with trunk since I have
a lot of changes to apply against many files, so it'll save your time.

Remember that the rename branch is not in sync with trunk. You will have
to resync the two first. I think at least about 3 commits into the trunk
weren't synced.

Thanks.