perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: mod_perl 2.0 namespaces - a proposal
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:20:54 GMT

  $ svn checkout "http://..." mod_perl-2.0-rename

> Is there a one liner for producing a snap-shot tarball so I can take a
> look through it.

make dist has a problem, so I can't roll a tarball at the moment.

> Also, could someone working on this describe what the new bootstrapping
> procedure is?

I don't know what you mean, but I don't think it matters - Apache2.pm is
gone, but other than that it works like it should.  take a look and let us
know if there is something in particular you take issue with once you give
it a whirl.

--Geoff