perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [apache2-rename] compat test patches
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:39:05 GMT

Randy Kobes wrote:
> The following diffs allow for me all the compat tests in
> the apache2-rename-unstable branch to pass:

cool.

in general I'd think we're in ctr mode with the unstable branch - we've
pretty much outlined what the goals are and there's so much to be done that
you shouldn't need to wait for someone to review your work before chugging
along.

so, +1 from me, but I think you should feel free to just commit away while
we're in this transitional state, especially for issues that are clear cut.
 I'd like to discuss the entire compat.pm "localiziation" concept at some
point to see if it still applies, but that's the only thing I can think of
that isn't part of the global renaming foo.

--Geoff