perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Apache::Reload in mp2?
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:50:56 GMT
Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

>Joe Schaefer wrote:
>

>>"Philippe M. Chiasson" <gozer@ectoplasm.org> writes:
>>
>>[...]
>>

>>>But this is where I get confused. The entry for 'freeze'
>>>doesn't quite look right.
>>>
>>>SV = IV(0x80acb4) at 0x815f30
>>>  REFCNT = 1
>>>  FLAGS = (IOK,pIOK)
>>>  IV = -1
>>>

>>I think that represents a declared, but not yet defined, subroutine:
>>
>>     % perl -MDevel::Peek -wle 'sub foo; Dump $::{foo}'
>>     SV = IV(0x521888) at 0x521f50
>>       REFCNT = 1
>>       FLAGS = (IOK,pIOK)
>>       IV = -1
>>

>Yes! Joe, many thanks, that explains it!
>
>Good, that also means that my suggested patch is correct.

Indeed -- it fixes it for me too.

Thanks to you both.

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.