perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject ithreads.t again
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:29:24 GMT
Towards the end of last year I had the following test sequence failing:

    modules/reload.t perl/api.t perl/ithreads.t

After ages trying I finally come up with an obscure change which fixed
it
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=110302656132092&w=2).

Retrying things again now, I find that while the above sequence does
indeed still succeed, the following sequence (with one extra test) fails
as before:

    filter/in_error.t modules/reload.t perl/api.t perl/ithreads.t

As before, ithreads.t causes the (only) Apache.exe to crash, but this
time I do get some output in the error log, albeit from the in_error.t test:

[Thu Feb 03 11:20:32 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] This filter must
die at C:\\Temp\\mod_perl-2.0\\t\\filter/TestFilter/in_error.pm line 26.\n
[Thu Feb 03 11:20:32 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Apache::RequestIO::read: (120001) filter handler has failed at
C:\\Temp\\mod_perl-2.0\\t\\filter/TestFilter/in_error.pm line 41

Are these messages to be expected normally, or are they possibly the
cause of the subsequent ithreads.t failure?

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.