perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: New ModPerl-Registry/t/ithreads.t test fails on Win32
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:58:45 GMT
On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 08:36:49PM -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Steve Hay wrote:
> [...]
> >>>

> >>Yes, I know. And if you uncomment out the 3 join calls? It should work I
> >>believe (with the scalar leaked reports though).
> >>

> >If I uncomment the 4 (not 3) join calls then the test does indeed work
> >without the sleep.
>
> That's good.

The change checked in fixed the test for me on all but one Linux box; I
can confirm there that uncommenting the join calls or adding a sleep
fixes it on that remaining machine too.

With the join's uncommened I do get four "Scalars leaked: 1" messages
logged to the error_log too.  Google thinks that is a Perl ithreads bug?

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=16683

joe