perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: What Perl configuration is required for mp2 on Win32?
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:08:09 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>Steve Hay wrote:
>

>>Therefore, I want to configure my Perl with MULTIPLICITY and
>>USE_ITHREADS, but not PERL_IMPLICIT_SYS.  That way, I can enable
>>PERL_MALLOC.
>>
>>I've tried doing exactly this, but it doesn't seem to work.  Perl
>>(5.8.6) itself built and tested without error, and mp2 (RC4) also built
>>without error.  However, the mp2 test suite won't even get off the ground.
>>

>I'd ask Jan or some other ActiveState folks directly or via p5p (not sure
>if there is a special activestate perl list).

I believe Jan (and others at ActiveState?) read this list anyway, but
why would they know what is required for mp2?

I was kinda hoping that Randy might have been able to help :(

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.