perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>
Subject Re: [mp2] PerlPostConfigRequire requires absolute path?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 05:54:17 GMT
Patrick LeBoutillier wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm loading a .pm file using PerlPostConfigRequire (1.99_19) and I
>can't get it to load without specifying an absolute path. Even if my
>module is installed someplace under @INC,
>
>  PerlPostConfigRequire   Apache/Whatever.pm
>
>or even
>
>  PerlPostConfigRequire   Carp.pm
>
>doesn't work. But
>
>  PerlRequire                   Carp.pm
>
>works fine.
>
>Is this normal behaviour?

Nope, that could/should be considered a bug. It has just been fixed
(r125400) and will be available
in the next release. Thanks for the bug report.

>I couldn't find much documentation specific to PerlPostConfigRequire.

It's a fairly new feature. If you find the documentation lacking, please
do submit a documentation
patch ;-) (Or did you have a specific question about
PerlPostConfigRequire ?)