perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Assumption of guilt
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:35:27 GMT
Adam Kennedy <adam@phase-n.com> writes:

> I see that everyone still considers the problem of mod_perl 2.0
> integration into the rest of perl an issue that is still
> unresolved. It would appear that for many of my questions you don't
> yet have answers.

I think people will take your questions more seriously if
you start to show some appreciation for the fact that we've
tried very hard *not* to change the APIs for existing Apache::*
modules.  Look, there are already a few packages on CPAN that
apparently run well on either architecture, and we won't be
asking those people to maintain (and interface with) multiple
packages that are otherwise functionally identical.

--
Joe Schaefer