perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Assumption of guilt
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 03:14:21 GMT
Adam Kennedy wrote:

> But I'm starting to go on and on again. Stas has said he will be
> responding shortly, once he has dealt with some bugs. We can wait for
> him before continuing.

I've read your emails, Adam. Please read my summary, all the problems that
you discuss and your proposed solutions (which don't work) are explained
in that summary. That's why I've suggested to wait till I'm done before
doing any work - you are not the first to propose these ideas and
solutions. If I haven't addressed something in my summary please let me
know in that thread on the modperl users list (let's not spread it over
multiple lists). Thank you.

/me departs till tomorrow, after reading through a way too many emails,
instead of better spending that time fixing the remaining problems in mp2 :(