perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: t/perl/ithreads.t revisited
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:47:35 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>>>Crashes? CORE::exit() works fine here (happened to work fine?). I guess it
>>>should be a problem since it'll kill any other running threads.
>>>

>>Maybe "crash" was too strong a word.  What I meant was that the
>>Apache.exe process exits, so now ithreads.t fails since there is no
>>server running for it to connect to.
>>

>OK, that's better :) But doesn't Apache start a new process then?

No -- we're only running one process (-D ONE_PROCESS) -- see
Apache/TestServer.pm ;)

Radan Computational Ltd.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers, suppliers and colleagues
seasons greetings.  We will not be sending corporate greetings cards this year.  Instead,
we will be making a donation to charity.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.