perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r111461 - /perl/modperl/trunk/t/conf/modperl_extra.pl /perl/modperl/trunk/t/conf/post_config_startup.pl
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:39:31 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>    Apache::Status->menu_item(rlimit => "Resource Limits",
>>            \&status_rlimit)
>>          if Apache::Module::loaded("Apache::Status");
>>
>>is called, when Apache::Resource is loaded, but it never shows up in the
>>Apache::Status menu. So the resource test fails.
>

> speaking of which, I just noticed that the server won't start with an
> unthreaded perl - the only error in the log is
>
> [Fri Dec 10 05:05:12 2004] [error] Undefined subroutine
> &main::/src/mod_perl-2.0/blib/lib/Apache2/Apache/Status.pm called.
>

> Configuration Failed

Yes, I know, my nightly build has uncovered a few of these. I guess I've
committed it too early, but it worked with threaded worker just fine. I'm
trying to figure out what's the difference with running those in the
post_config phase. If I don't figure out shortly, I'll revert the change
until it's resolved.