perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher H. Laco" <cl...@chrislaco.com>
Subject Re: [mp2] both_str_req_proxy.t - proxy/t failure progress
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:46:31 GMT
Christopher H. Laco wrote:
[snip]
> Changing my httpd.conf fixes the failing test. Now, I assumed if was
> just a matter of changing
>
> plan tests => 1, need need_module('proxy'),
>     need_access;

> plan tests => 1, need need_module(['proxy', 'proxy_http']),
>     need_access;
>

> However, no encantation of proxy_http, mod_proxy_http.c seems to work.
> The all fail to recognize that mod_proxy_http.so is loaded.
> A::T::need_module looks fine, but maybe I'm missing something.
>
> Any ideas?

And here's the problem.....a dump of $cfg->{modules} during need_module
shows this:

	mod_deflate.c
	mod_proxy.c
	core.c
	http_core.c
	proxy_http.c    <----- Hey, that's not intuitive given the
				LoadModule line. :-)
	mpm_winnt.c

Of course, it will never find it as it's assuming  mod_$module.c.

What's the best way to deal with this? Simply pass in proxy_http.c since
need_module leaves *.c modules as-is?

Seems kind of dirty, but it works.

-=Chris