perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: t/perl/ithreads.t revisited
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:59:52 GMT
Steve Hay wrote:

>I'll try whittling down the conf even further.

The attached conf & extra startup script is fairly minimal and still
causes this sequence to crash:

    perl t/TEST -verbose t/modules/reload.t t/perl/api.t t/perl/ithreads.t

But if I comment-out the line:

    PerlModule TestPerl::hash_attack

then the tests succeed.

If I restore that line, but change t/response/TestPerl/hash_attack.pm so
that it only contains:

    package TestPerl::hash_attack;
    1;

then ithreads.t crashes again!

Bizarre.  Is this worth pursuing any further?

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.