perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher H. Laco" <modp...@chrislaco.com>
Subject [mp2] Apache2 (mod_perl.so) Access Violation During Tests
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:30:17 GMT
Ok, I've finally got mp2 to build in win32. perl Makefile.PL and nmake
both complete without errors.

When I run nmake test somewhere at random befure I get to t/api/show.t,
Apache2 crashes. I've attached my t/REPORT output.

This is using a fresh install of Apache2 2.0.52, Perl 5.8.4 and a
freshly updated mp2 source tree.

I've also got VC++ 6 installed with the latest SP. I won't claim to know
squat about C++, or debugging output, but I can get to the point of
debugging the crash and getting to the modperl_callback.c in the VC
debugger. Is there any way to save the debug variables state  or
generally provide more information to go along with this email?

P.S. Is this dev@ stuff, or should I be on the user list?

Thanks
-=Chris