perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [mp2] t\apache\content_length_header access violation
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:03:45 GMT
Markus Wichitill wrote:

>> When I run the full test suite of mod_perl 1.99_18-SVN on WinXP, while
>> t\apache\content_length_header.t is executing, Windows pops up one of
>> its access violation dialogs that lets me start the debugger. All
>> tests incl. content_length_header continue to run ok in the background
>> though, and only start failing when I click OK to dismiss the dialog,
>> or stop when I click Cancel to open the debugger.
>

> I could've sworn that on Linux the tests ran through, but I now get the
> same crash there, but at least the tests properly fail:

I don't seem to reproduce this problem with a very similar setup, the main
differences are:

--- you
+++ me

-    useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=undef usesocks=undef
+    useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define usesocks=undef

-    ivtype='long', ivsize=4, nvtype='double', nvsize=8, Off_t='off_t',
lseeksize=4
+    ivtype='long', ivsize=4, nvtype='double', nvsize=8, Off_t='off_t',
lseeksize=8

And I'm on perl version with a bunch of debug things enabled and intel
(while you are on amd) and running the dev httpd-2.0 (but I doubt it makes
any difference).

Could you please trace when this problem started to appear?

That's a peculiar @INC :)