perl-dev mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject Re: Apache::SizeLimit for mp2?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 05:28:40 GMT
Thanks for getting the permissions changed.  The changes we discussed
are committed.

One last thought about this: the Win32 support was sent in by some guys
who used it with mp1 even though there was only a single thread, because
apache would keep spawning a replacement thread for the one that had
grown too big.  Now that Win32 is properly threaded, this is probably
not a useful thing to support anymore.  Maybe we should just axe the
Win32 stuff for the mp2 version, to avoid confusion?

By the way, Stas, do you have a style guide or perltidy recipe that you
are following?  I normally just run perltidy -ce, but I'd be happy to
use something else if it will save other people time in the future.

- Perrin