perl-dev mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject Re: plans for mp2.0.0 release schedule
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 07:39:27 GMT
On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 22:19 -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:
> With over-the-weekend fixes it looks like we are pretty much ready to go
> with RC1 once Perrin finishes Apache::SizeLimit.

I'm getting rejected by svn's security:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of '/repos/asf/!
svn/ver/109702/perl/modperl/trunk/lib/Apache': authorization failed
(https://svn.apache.org)

This is after logging in to svn.apache.org and running svnpasswd.

The file is attached if one of you would like to check it in for me.
It's working fine on Linux, which is the only test platform I have
handy, but none of the platform-specific code was changed so I think we
should be fine.  I tried to follow the practices shown in the other
ported modules, but any feedback is appreciated.

The only thing I didn't get working yet is making it blow up when run
under a threaded MPM, and that's because I couldn't find the example I
was keeping of how to detect the current MPM.  Digging around on the
mailing list archives did not turn it up, so if someone wants to supply
a pointer, I will add this.

- Perrin