perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106451 - /perl/modperl/trunk/src/modules/perl/modperl_global.c /perl/modperl/trunk/src/modules/perl/modperl_global.h
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:40:41 GMT
stas@apache.org wrote:
[...]
> +
> +/*** anon handlers code ***/
> +
> +static modperl_global_t MP_global_anon_cnt;
> +
> +void modperl_global_anon_cnt_init(apr_pool_t *p)
[...]
> +
> +
> +
[...]

what do you think about embedding some whitespace between groups of
functions in the C code? So far we were sticking to one line separators. I
think it makes the code more readable, especially in the files full of
macros (like modperl_global.c). If you don't like it, I'll drop the extra
lines...