perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [Patch mp2] remove the magicness of PerlLoadModule wrt directives
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:26:24 GMT

>> +Apache::Module::add(__PACKAGE__, \@CMDS);
>

> I suppose there is no point making those upcase anymore, since they
> aren't special (above and below / tests + docs). What do you think?

I was going to say the same thing.

  my @directives = (...);

is probably a good choice, since that's the designation out there in the
eagle book and cookbook, so folks using it can just take that array from the
old Makefile.PL and paste it into the .pm.

other than that, I've applied the patch and ported both Apache-AuthenHook
and Apache-Template over and they work just fine.

+1

--Geoff