perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: [Discuss] The various possible SVN layouts
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:52:47 GMT

> of course, I guess you could argue that to get README-SVN you
> would already need svn access, but you could point users to
> viewcvs or whatever :)

Svn is always accessable via normal http/https request and a broswer (at
least for the HEAD revision), so you could pass simply the URL for
README-SVN to the people and they are able to see it without the need of any
other tools.

Gerald

P.S. I am using svn for over two years now (since pre alpha), so in case I
could help in case of any questions, let me know.