perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Patch to add APR::Socket->poll()
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 23:06:47 GMT
Ken Simpson wrote:
> Hi Stas,
> Here's the patch for APR::Poll, complete with some documentation.  I
> haven't included your non-blocking protocol handler tests -- could you
> paste them in when you make the commit to the tree?

Thanks Ken. I need to do some more work on the test before I commit the
whole thing. I get:

[Fri Sep 03 19:03:07 2004] [error] APR::Socket::recv: (104) Connection
reset by peer at
/home/stas/apache.org/mp2-poll/t/protocol/TestProtocol/echo_nonblock.pm
line 41

when the server side while loop is entered on the 4th time and the client
has gone away already. This is actually excellent, since this is the kind
of error I was trying to reproduce before, when it was reported on the
modperl list.