perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: Win32 fails filter\out_bbs_filebucket
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:14:02 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>>>out_bbs_filebucket.pm @ 1.3, rest @ Sunday: works
>>>out_bbs_filebucket.pm @ 1.3, rest @ Monday: not anymore
>>>

>I reverted all related changes in cvs, please confirm that the current cvs
>all works fine and I'll post a release candidate tomorrow.

Yes -- all works fine for me now.

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.