perl-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Win32 fails filter\out_bbs_filebucket
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:32:22 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>>> Yes, this change?
>>> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/modperl-2.0/t/filter/TestFilter/out_bbs_filebucket.pm?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

>> I've reverted that one too, but it still doesn't stop it from hanging.
>
> Hmm, so if you checkout the cvs from Friday, does it work fine?

out_bbs_filebucket.pm @ 1.3, rest @ Sunday: works
out_bbs_filebucket.pm @ 1.3, rest @ Monday: not anymore

Changed files between those revisions:

P Changes
P Makefile.PL
P docs/api/APR/Bucket.pod
P docs/api/Apache/Const.pod
P docs/api/Apache/Module.pod
P docs/api/Apache/PerlSections.pod
P docs/devel/porting/porting.pod
P docs/user/handlers/filters.pod
P docs/user/handlers/http.pod
P docs/user/handlers/protocols.pod
P docs/user/install/install.pod
P lib/Apache/Build.pm
P lib/ModPerl/BuildMM.pm
P src/modules/perl/modperl_handler.c
P src/modules/perl/modperl_util.c
P src/modules/perl/modperl_util.h
P t/error/syntax.t
P t/filter/TestFilter/in_bbs_body.pm
P t/filter/TestFilter/in_bbs_inject_header.pm
P t/filter/TestFilter/in_bbs_msg.pm
P t/filter/TestFilter/out_bbs_basic.pm
P t/filter/TestFilter/out_bbs_ctx.pm
P t/protocol/echo_bbs.t
P t/protocol/TestProtocol/echo_bbs.pm
P t/response/TestAPR/bucket.pm
P t/response/TestError/syntax.pm
P todo/api_status
P todo/release
P xs/Apache/RequestIO/Apache__RequestIO.h

Some random test combinations involving changed files with fairly varied
results:

perl t\TEST t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t
-> ok

perl t\TEST t\filter\out_bbs_basic.t t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t
-> ok

perl t\TEST t\filter\out_bbs_body.t t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t
-> ok

perl t\TEST t\filter\out_bbs_ctx.t t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t
-> out_bbs_filebucket.t hangs

perl t\TEST t\filter\in_bbs_msg.t t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t
-> in_bbs_msg.t crashes Apache like in_bbs_inject_header.t

perl t\TEST -v t\protocol\echo_bbs.t t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t
-> [...]
ok 6
# Failed test 7 in t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t at line 25 fail #4
# Failed test 8 in t\filter\out_bbs_filebucket.t at line 26 fail #4
# testing : length
# expected: 1024000
# received: 18
not ok 7