perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: Win32 fails filter\out_bbs_filebucket
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:24:03 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>Steve Hay wrote:
>

>>Even reverting this change I still find that "nmake test" hangs when it
>>gets to that test.  Must be something else that's changed since Friday...
>>

>Yes, this change?
>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/modperl-2.0/t/filter/TestFilter/out_bbs_filebucket.pm?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

I've reverted that one too, but it still doesn't stop it from hanging.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.