perl-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: time for 1.99_15?
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:54:53 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
>> FWIW, I only seem to get the leaked scalar when I have mod_include
>> enabled. I've done some test runs to make sure that it's not simply
>> the number of loaded modules.
>
> mod_include enabled, or tests that involve mod_include running? which is
> the same thing, since if it's not enabled they are skipped :)

I know that the tests are skipped if mod_include isn't enabled in the system
httpd.conf, that's why I enabled it (as well as mod_auth* and mod_proxy*),
but I can't say for sure if it's the tests or the mere presence of
mod_include that's triggering the leaks. The code in ithreads.pm certainly
doesn't look like it should be influenced by either (?).

If I run ithreads.t on its own, it doesn't leak, the same is true for every
combination of one of the six tests and ithreads.t (perl t\TEST
t/modules/include.t t/perl/ithreads.t). Which isn't particularly helpful...