perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: time for 1.99_15?
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:32:49 GMT

Stas Bekman wrote:
> Yesterday I've fixed the problems that were showstoppers for the _15
> release. Any objections for doing it in the next few days?
>
> If there are none, any volunteers to do this release?
>
> We could get an RC right now, let it cook over the weekend and if
> everything goes well release on Monday?

in general I don't think much testing gets done over the weekend, so if
you're serious about getting candidate results better to let it sit until
tuesday so that people can test on monday (as the EU people have gone to the
pub already today).

other than that +1 (and I guess that answers my A-T question as well :)

--Geoff