perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Error with t\api\slurp_filename + t\filter\in_error?
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 05:05:30 GMT
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Randy Kobes wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> > Randy Kobes wrote:
> > > On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Steve Hay wrote:
> [ ... ]

Further to this, I tried starting the server from the
command line in one window, and then running the tests in
another as
 perl t/TEST --no-httpd t\api\slurp_filename.t t\filter\in_error.t
All tests were successful, but immediately after, the
following appeared in the error log:

*** The following error entry is expected and harmless ***
[...] This filter must die at ... in_error.pm line 27
panic: POPSTACK
Callback called exit.
[...] Parent: child process exited with status 255 -- Restarting

The server then restarts itself.

So this sounds like an error from Perl - I don't have a
Perl built with debugging; I'll try this weekend to do so.

--
best regards,
randy