perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Trying to test current apreq2 CVS
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:02:19 GMT
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Markus Wichitill wrote:

> > Sorry about that - in the cvs I was assuming MP_INST_APACHE2
> > was being used. Could you try the following patch against
> > the mod_perl 2 cvs?
>
> Compiles and works ok. But some tests like t\apr-ext\perlio fail, because
> APR.dll can't find libapreq.dll.

I assume that it's libapreq2.dll it can't find? And also,
did you install libapreq2 prior to testing mod_perl 2? If
so, I think this problem would arise because Apache-Test is
trying to enable the mod_apreq.so module that it found in
your system httpd.conf, but to do so, it needs libapreq2.dll
available.

If that's correct, I'll have to think about how to fix this
generally - in the meantime, if you just want to test
mod_perl 2, try one of
- commenting out the loading of mod_apreq.so in your system
httpd.conf,
- adding a
    LoadFile "/Path/to/libapreq2.dll"
to your system httpd.conf,
- adding the path to libapreq2.dll to your PATH environment
variable.

--
best regards,
randy