perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Trying to test current apreq2 CVS
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:22:20 GMT
On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Markus Wichitill wrote:

[ .. ]
> I'd test on WinXP, too, but I can't get MP2 CVS to compile
> right now. While linking Base64.dll it's stumbling over
> the aprext.lib dummy lib:
>
> C:\A\modperl-2.0\blib\arch\Apache2\auto\aprext\aprext.lib : fatal error
> LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file

Is this with the current mp2 cvs? Before it got to
linking Base64.dll it should have built aprext.lib
(the dummy aprext.lib was created there initially
to satisfy ExtUtils::MakeMaker).

- was aprext.lib built (shortly after building mod_perl.so)?
- if so, was it put under
     C:\A\modperl-2.0\blib\arch\Apache2\auto\aprext\
  If not, can you find where?
Thanks.

--
best regards,