perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject [mp2] wrong diagnostics since A-T's t_cmp args swap was done
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:34:03 GMT
Since A-T t_cmp has swapped its args order to submit to other Test::Foo
modules conventions, we now have a broken/misleading diagnostics in the
verbose testing output, as we get the header 'received:' printed for
expected, and 'expected:' for received. While the tests work, it's very
confusing, so it'd be great to fix that. As there are many tests and
this job requires no prior knowledge of modperl, it'd be nice to get
some help on doing the swapping of the arguments.

If you do so, please do this by groups (whole dir of tests, client and
server side).

Notice that I've already swapped the tests that had qr// arguments,
which was a must, so please don't swap them back again :)

Thank you.