perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: t\protocol\pseudo_http.t failure
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:11:01 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

>Steve Hay wrote:
>

>>Just tried out the latest CVS mp2 on Win32 and had a couple of
>>failures.  One of them is t\protocol\pseudo_http.t.
>>

>There is an auth file that I added to t/htdocs/protocols/basic-auth. Do you
>think it should be generated specially on windows and therefore it's not
>cross-platform? Try to generate one yourself:
>
>htpasswd -bc basic-auth stas foobar
>
>overwriting the one in cvs and try the test again?

Yes, that's it.

I've attached the file that was generated on my machine.  Note that it
said "Automatically using MD5 format." when I ran the command.  Looks
like the business with crypt not being supported by the Apache/APR stuff
on Win32 again?

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.