perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: [mp2 Patch] META.yml
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:08:55 GMT
Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
>> but I can't see no_index being documented at the above URL. I remember
>> we discussed a different name for this attribute at p5p (i.e. 'private').
> It has not been made part of the 'official' META.yml spec, but it's
> apparently
> already supported by CPAN and used by more than one module
> Does seem to indicate 'private' would be a better choice though.

May be someone should ask again what's the status of things. I haven't been
pushing for those changes for quite some time now.

But go ahead and commit your original patch, so it's not going to be wasted
and we can adjust it later.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: