perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [mp2] APR w/o mod_perl
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:35:20 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> >>The rest is hard to tell as it's a big patch. Hopefully
> >>nothing was missed. So go ahead and apply it and we will
> >>take it from there. As I originally mentioned there were a
> >>few minor issues with my original patch, but they may
> >>remove themselves as you adjust it to work with win32.

A data point:

The cgi.t test in httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/t/apreq can be made to pass
all its tests now.  However there were two things I needed to do to
make that happen:

  1)  Add a LIBS=> "$aprutil_libs $apr_libs" argument to the
      ModPerl::BuildMM::WriteMakefile call in lib/ModPerl/WrapXS.pm,
      similar to the line in httpd-apreq2/build/xsbuilder.pl.

  2) Expose APR::General::initialize in xs/maps/apr_functions.map
     and call it at the top of the (generated) test_cgi.pl script.

--
Joe Schaefer