perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: minor type changes for debian amd64
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:47:01 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> Let me know if this patch works for you (committed already, so just
> try the cvs).

It does.  Everything compiles cleanly, and the test results look
to be the same as before.

What I mean by that is, with prefork the test suite runs successfully
to completion, but with worker the t/protocol/echo_timeout.t test hangs
(looking at `top`, a pair of httpd processes are running at full load,
growing in size as time goes on).  I won't file a bug report yet
because I'm using cvs HEAD everywhere (httpd-2.0, apr, mp2), and
currently httpd-2.0 fails many of its own httpd-test tests. If
the problem persists I'll try to investigate further; just thought
I'd mention this should it ring any bells.

--
Joe Schaefer