perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/t/protocol/TestProtocol echo_block.pm echo_timeout.pm
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:29:57 GMT

> Are you sure this is because of this last change? I haven't really
> changed much. If you revert it, does it work ok?

no, it wasn't due to the last change in echo_timeout.pm - I was just
searching for the most recent change to respond to :)

but it is something fairly recent - my nightly builds just started hanging
and they weren't last week (though I don't know exactly when the hanging
started).

2.0 tests just fine, so if there isn't time to track down the difference
between 2.0 and 2.1 we could just skip the test for the moment, and
reactivate it when you get the time to examine the differing APIs (or
whatever it is).

--Geoff