perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0 Changes
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:55:51 GMT

> Anything that's running before the content handler, will not have
> modperl_callback_current_callback_get() return "PerlResponseHandler", no?

I think that's the way it ought to be, yes :)

but I think that the way filter_init is currently implemented is getting
PerlResponseHandler.  at least that's what I remember the last time I looked
at it.  for sure output filters are getting PerlResponseHandler, which is
clearly a bug, but not one that is easily fixed.

anyway, I'll look again at it to be sure.

--Geoff